Algerian, ca. 1848-ca. 1923Male
Advertising card in NYPL collection says that the studio was founded in 1852. This was the studio of Jean Geiser's mother, Julie. Jean and his two brothers were also photographers. This studio (Jean Geiser) was active 1874-1875, according to a synopsis in Luminous Lint.
Found in collections
- Allgemeines Künstlerlexikon Online / Artists of the World Online (visit site)
- Darrah: Cartes de Visite (visit site)
- Library of Congress Authorities (visit site)
- PhotographyDatabase.org (visit site)
- RKDartists (visit site)
- Union List of Artist Names (Getty ULAN) (visit site)
- Virtual International Authority File (visit site)
- Wikipedia (visit site)
- Wikidata (visit site)
Jean Geiser has 3 locations.
La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland
Studio or Business (1874-1875)