Henry Ketchum Averill Jr.
Henry Ketchum Averill Jr. was a surveyor as well as a photographer. He was a photographer in Decorah, Iowa in the early 1860s, and continued once he relocated to Plattsburgh, New York. He was primarily, however, a surveyor for most of his life.
Found in collections
- Death Records (visit site)
- Directory of Civil War Photographers (visit site)
- Library of Congress Authorities (visit site)
- PhotographyDatabase.org (visit site)
- Pioneer Photographers from the Mississippi to the Continental Divide (visit site)
- US Census- 1860 (visit site)
- US Census- 1880 (visit site)
- US Census- 1900 (visit site)
- US Census- 1910 (visit site)
- Virtual International Authority File (visit site)
Henry Ketchum Averill Jr. has 5 locations.
Birth (March 26, 1830)
Active in (1850s-1870s)
Active in (1860-1863)
Active in (1900s)
Death (March 30, 1918)