Miller & Tankersly
American, active 1870sNo Gender (Business or Collective)
Miller & Tankersly was a partnership of Elias Miller and John R. Tankersly. Published sources give the name as "Miller & Tankersley", but photographers' labels and the 1870 census give the name as Tankersly. The Miller and Tankersly families shared a residence, according to that census.
Found in collections
Miller & Tankersly has 1 location.
Studio or Business (1871)
North of the Courthouse