Charles S. Cudlip & Co.
American, active 1880sNo Gender (Business or Collective)
Charles S. Cudlip & Co. was one of two simultaneous partnerships of Charles S. Cudlip and George Prince. The other, Prince & Cudlip was a photography studio, while C. S. Cudlip & Co. seem to have been dealers of photographic supplies. The Evening Star of Washington, DC on April 3, 1886 listed donations to the Washington Light Infantry Corps' Fair and Bazar. The studio, which was described as an "amateur photographer outfit" donated ten cents.
Charles S. Cudlip & Co. has 1 location.
Studio or Business (1885-1886)
459 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest