Lacey & Freeman
American, active 1900sNo Gender (Business or Collective)
George A. Lacey and Thomas B. Freeman took over the Angola, Indiana studio of Jacob Landis on May 10, 1894. It seems they worked in Angola on Thursdays of each week, possibly in addition to a studio in Pleasant Lake. They advertised throughout the remainder of 1894. It is unclear how long the partnership lasted, as they announced in 1902 they were forming a partnership effective May 1. Their advertisements ran through the end of 1906.
Found in collections
Lacey & Freeman has 2 locations.
Active in (1894-1906)
Active in (1894)
Pleasant Lake, IN