Ricalton was a school principle from Maplewood, NJ who is said to have circled the globe 5 times. He produced or contributed to many of Underwood & Underwood's "... Through the Stereoscope" sets.
Found in collections
- Allgemeines Künstlerlexikon Online / Artists of the World Online (visit site)
- Artnet (visit site)
- Bibliothéque Nationale de France (visit site)
- Library of Congress Authorities (visit site)
- PhotographyDatabase.org (visit site)
- RKDartists (visit site)
- Union List of Artist Names (Getty ULAN) (visit site)
- Virtual International Authority File (visit site)
- Wikipedia (visit site)
- Wikidata (visit site)
James Ricalton has 3 locations.
Birth (May 13, 1844)
Active in (1900s)
Death (October 28, 1929)