Harry Whittier Frees
Harry Whittier Frees was born in Reading, PA on June 8, 1879. He is noted for his photographic postcards and children's books in which he dressed animals as humans. His occupation is listed on censuses (1910, 1920, 1930) as Photographer; it is given as Writer of Fiction on his 1918 Draft Registration. This also notes "Eyes Not Good". All censuses list him as single and without children.
- Allgemeines Künstlerlexikon Online / Artists of the World Online (visit site)
- Bibliothéque Nationale de France (visit site)
- Library of Congress Authorities (visit site)
- US Census- 1910 (visit site)
- US Census- 1920 (visit site)
- US Census- 1930 (visit site)
- US MIlitary Records (visit site)
- Virtual International Authority File (visit site)
- Wikipedia (visit site)
- Wikidata (visit site)
Harry Whittier Frees has 2 locations.
Birth (June 8, 1879)