Photographer, active in Boston and New York City during the mid to late-1980s. He used Polaroid processes and a color printing method of his own invention that involved sandwiching negatives. His photographs depict those in his immediate social circle, and much of his work is self-portraiture. He died from complications arising from AIDS in 1989.
Found in collections
- Allgemeines Künstlerlexikon Online / Artists of the World Online (visit site)
- Artnet (visit site)
- Bibliothéque Nationale de France (visit site)
- Library of Congress Authorities (visit site)
- PhotographyDatabase.org (visit site)
- RKDartists (visit site)
- Union List of Artist Names (Getty ULAN) (visit site)
- Virtual International Authority File (visit site)
- Wikipedia (visit site)
- Wikidata (visit site)
Mark Morrisroe has 2 locations.
New York, NY