Andrew & Carson
American, active 1870sNo Gender (Business or Collective)
Andrew & Carson was a partnership of Reuben L. Andrew and William A. Carson in Hillsdale, Michigan. The partnership was known to have existed in 1870 and 1871. They photographed the aftermath aof the Chicago fire of 1871. Andrew was a photographer in Hillsdale as early as 1865, and had removed to Grand Rapids by 1875, so the Andrew & Carson studio was likely short lived.
Found in collections
Andrew & Carson has 2 locations.
Active in (1870)
Active in (1871)