Fellows & Graves
American, active 1890sNo Gender (Business or Collective)
In 1892 the Fellows Photographic Co. was succeeded by Fellows & Graves, a partnership of Charles T. Fellows and Carleton H. Graves. They took over the whole stock of the former company, and specialized in both American and foreign views, and were sole publishers of Middle Eastern views by Graves and Edward L. Wilson. In March, 1893 Graves bought out Fellows' share of the business, though he continued to use the name in advertisements until at least 1896.
Found in collections
Fellows & Graves has 1 location.
Studio or Business (1892-1896)
24 North 9th Street