Androscoggin Photographic Co.
American, active 1870sNo Gender (Business or Collective)
Charles B. Conant was proprietor of the Androscoggin Photographic Co. in 1872. He had been a partner in Conant & Johnson in 1868, and had removed to Portland, Maine by 1877. The studio had addresses at Pilsbury Block and at 81 Lisbon Street. William E. G. Worthley had studios in both of those locations in 1878, and so had possibly taken over the company.
Found in collections
Androscoggin Photographic Co. has 2 locations.
Studio or Business (1872-1878)
Main & Pine Streets
Studio or Business (ca. 1878)
81 Lisbon Street