William Morris Grundy
Grundy took up photography in 1855 as a hobby and made his name through his series of stereoscopic genre scenes entitled “Rural England.” In 1859, upon Grundy’s death, the London Stereoscopic Company bought his negatives and reused them to illustrate the present volume.
Found in collections
- Allgemeines Künstlerlexikon Online / Artists of the World Online (visit site)
- Darrah: Cartes de Visite (visit site)
- Encyclopedia of Nineteenth-Century Photography (visit site)
- Library of Congress Authorities (visit site)
- PhotographyDatabase.org (visit site)
- Union List of Artist Names (Getty ULAN) (visit site)
- Virtual International Authority File (visit site)
William Morris Grundy has 4 locations.