Grossman & Owings
American, active 1890sNo Gender (Business or Collective)
Grossman & Owings was a partnership of Adolp Grossman and Samuel D. Owings. In 1894 they took over the studio of A. Lincoln Bowersox on 2nd and Main Streets in Dayton, Ohio where they offered Carbon Prints in Cabinet, Montello and Paris formats. Apparently they were also in Spokane, Washington sometime in the 1890s.
Grossman & Owings has 2 locations.
Active in (1890s)
Studio or Business (1894)
2nd and Main Streets